Life can be just like a swimming pool.
For most of us, there exists the same thing in life. There is something out there for us that is enticing us, just like the pool. Something idyllic. Something that will refresh us and be fun. Unfortunately, in order to get to that something we have to pass through a little fear and bit of discomfort.
We pause and wonder, “Do I really want to swim?”
You know you do.
- Are you going look at the pool and just think, "This is silly. Why bother?"
- Are you going to sit and watch everybody else in the pool, but be too afraid of putting on your bathing suit and being “seen” to go in?
- Are you going stand at the side of the pool, dip in a toe, and walk away?
- Are you going to ease yourself in slowly? First a toe, then an ankle, then to your knees, to your thighs, to your waist, to you chest, and then stop.
- Are you going to walk in to your waist and then dive in?
- Or, are you going to walk up to the side, take a breath, and dive in head first?
It’s Your Life. Live It Boldly.